On Wednesday, January 28, 2004 at 6:22:25 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote in
the message "To, BCC, basics"
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> I could send you a message without a To: header and it'll still be
>> delivered. Nor would I need a CC or a BCC, I couldn't do it with
>> TB, but that's not the issue here.

> Ok, I'd like that actually...

> Telnet to port 25, or whatever you like, and send me a message
> without a To/CC/BCC header. I want to see what the headers of this
> message look like.
See my message <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1