ken green wrote:
> I have reverted back to 1.62r on my main machine.  I plan to continue
> trying out the betas on my laptop.

Follow-up: one problem I have discovered (and I think I already knew
this) is that 1.62's IMAP implementation doesn't download messages that
have already been read.  So this means that if I check messages from
another computer/web interface, I have to manually download them when I
return to my desktop (using Dispatcher).

This can be quite a hassle for a lot of e-mail, and can create a lot of
duplicate messages if I want to be careful about not missing anything.

(sigh...)  Perhaps it's time to give v2 another go?  ;)

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4