Hello Thomas!

On Saturday, January 31, 2004, 9:55 PM, you wrote:

MRB>> I've been lurking on tbbeta and saw a couple of hours or so ago that beta 51
MRB>> is available to download. Message ID, from Stefan:

TF> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

TF> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

TF> Type "mid:"; in front of the message ID and it becomes clickable. Try
TF> clicking on both strings above and watch the different behaviour of
TF> TB. ;-)

Ah. No wonder you guys find this so useful. Avoids a world of quoting.
:) But, of course, I had to tell the dialogue window to look in
tbbeta, the folder where that message is stored.

So I may not have been much help to Mogens, unless he saves his tbbeta
messages in a folder. Oh, well, he can always search the tbbeta
archives for beta 51.

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1