Hello MAU,

Tuesday, February 3, 2004, 11:13:49 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Are the requirements for a reading confirmation the following?

> If you are asking that to me, I have to say that I don't know.

You are apparently not the only one, since I've asked the same question
in TBBETA without a reply.

> Sorry.

Don't be. Nothing to be sorry about. Just some UNEXPECTED behavior of TB
which I would think would at least generate some interest in TBBETA.
Everybody has a tendency to get the thorn that is presently sticking
them out. This one is my present thorn, but I must admit I've dealt with
the weird behavior for some time. Apparently others do not have the
problem.

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong