Hello Batters!

My bat has started screwing up quotes. Can someone tell me which
configuration checkbox(es) must've "changed" after a recent registry
problem forced a roll-back?

What happens *now* is that ALT-L does not recognize where the start of
line quote marks are and considers them just another part of the text.

THIS
AM> RG> With IMAP the server is smarter. It knows if you are at you
primary PC
AM> RG> or not and if you send from any other PC it puts the sent
mssg into

BECOMES THIS
AM> RG> With IMAP the server is smarter. It knows if you are at you
primary PC AM> RG> or not and if you send from any other PC it puts
the sent mssg into

Thank you much

--
Rich