>> #  Py executes python code, print statements go to msg
>> #  Pyx evaluates a python expression, result to msg

> I'd suggest to rename the macros to %Python and %PythonEval. Isn't
> that a lot more beautiful? :-)

>> #  Python env is global and includes auto-imported tb module

> is a little short and likely (?) to conflict with any other module.

I think this code from my current tbudl template looks better
with the shorter names. The module tbutil is not part of Pyxie.

  %py(
  "
  import tbutil
  tmda = tbutil.tmda(tb,'dated','5d','[EMAIL PROTECTED]')

  tb.set('from','[EMAIL PROTECTED]')
  tb.set('to','[EMAIL PROTECTED]')
  tb.set('cc',tb.get('oldfrom'))
  tb.set('replyto',tmda)

  ")
  --
  kaishaku.reply-to = %pyx('tmda')

I have some questions about TB macros and such now...

--
kaishaku.reply-to = [EMAIL PROTECTED]