Sunday, February 8, 2004, 10:50:46 AM, you wrote:

MM> account password is stored in binary file ACCOUNT.CFG in account
MM> directory on disk.

I found the file, but no way really to tell what is the
password, unless it's the encrypted string which follows
the server configs .. ? And if I recklessly deleted those
strings, do you know what would happen?

Worse, I don't know if I can get this out to you, because
when I loaded TB this morning, it had lost it's account
transport info ... I replaced it, but it's refusing to
send. The log says '!2/9/2004, 08:44:04: SEND  - Server
reports error. The response is: need [EMAIL PROTECTED] at
<Postmaster> SIZE=901'

Whatever that might mean ...

Lynn

TheBat 2.02.3 CE Windows 2000Service Pack 2

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2