Wayne Howard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ 9-Feb-2004 9:11:22 PM
"Sort/Scroll to the last received message(s)" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I think I mean to scroll to the last read message (rather than last
> received message). I'm not sure. The bottom line is that I want to
> quickly be able to read the latest, unread messages that I haven't
> seen without having to scroll for them a long way. Is there a setting
> to do that?
Easily, not that I know of. You can change the View options so that
you only see unread messages:
  View -> Display -> Only unread messages
and then use Home and End.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Programming is an art form that fights back.

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1