Granville Cousins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ 10-Feb-2004 6:06:00 AM
"Apple Macs" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Could you tell me if there is a version of The Bat! that works with
> Apple Macs?
There is no native version that runs on OS 9 or OS X.

> Will the Windows version work on an Apple Mac?
The Windows version will work only if you have an x86 emulator running
Windows (or perhaps Linux and Wine) like Microsoft's Virtual PC.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to
chance.

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1