Hello Deborah,

On Wednesday, February 11, 2004, at 08:19:40[GMT [EMAIL PROTECTED] (which was
16:19 where I live) Deborah wrote:
Deborah> On Tuesday, February 10, 2004, 6:44:26 PM, Wayne Howard wrote:

WH>> 1) I actually do not want to go to any unread messages. What I
WH>> really want to do is go to the oldest new message. Sometimes I
WH>> skip over messages that are not important, i.e. spam. I want to be
WH>> able to quickly see what messages have been added to the folder
WH>> since I last opened the folder. I do this in MS Outlook all the
WH>> time.

Deborah> So you want to *see* but not *open* your unread messages, right? In
Deborah> that case, why not use the View-Display-Only Unread Messages option?

He and me too don't want to screen read messages neither.

WH>> 2) I want it to be automated. I don't want to scroll or use a
WH>> keystroke.

Deborah> Hmmmm...I guess I don't see it as such a big deal to use one keystroke
Deborah> to do what I want to do. TB gives me much more flexibility in moving
Deborah> around my email that Outlook (or anything else I've ever tried) - that
Deborah> matters more to me.

You  didn't  read  his  situation clearly. He and many of us often only read
some  part of messages, especially in the mailing list case, thus leave read
and  unread  msgs staggered everywhere. Every day, we make TB! purge msgs on
exit  to  automatically  delete  old read and unread msgs, this makes in the
next  time  TB  lose  its  msg  selection,  it's  really  inconvenient,  and
Ctl-Alt-Right  keystroke can not solve this situation, because the keystroke
only  makes  TB  select  the  first unread msg which in most case is what we
don't  interested  one;  We  lost and need take burden to find where we last
time at.

Bobi Jam

TB! 2.03 RC/1 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1