Joseph N. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ 12-Feb-2004 4:58:13 PM
"TB!'s Icon" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> TB!'s desktop icon choices seem to be embedded in the executable. Is
> there a place to find the bitmaps themselves, so I can use it in my
> IBM Word Pro word processing app to launch TB!?

You will need to use a resource editor program to extract the icons
from the EXE. I can do this for you if you want me to. E-mail me and
tell me where to send the file(s).

--
Chris - Nun mi Esperanton lernanta estas.
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

When in doubt, use brute force.

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1