Bill Blinn Technology Editor wrote:
> Thanks, but the subject lines are fine. The problem was diagnosed
> several days ago. When I send mail via my website provider's SMTP
> server, it adds several spam-tracking headers. I wouldn't consider
> these "suspicious" but something at thebat.dutaint.com does.

I was being a smart ass...  :)

The subject line was equivalent to people that post "Help?" on message
boards. "What is causing this?" doesn't communicate anything, and is
useless for any kind of archiving purposes (and we already know TB's
stubborn refusal to change suject lines....) A better alternative might
have been: "What's causing these bounce messages?" or even "bounce
errors?"

I've seen your posts and your signature, which indicate a non-novice
level of technical expertise, which is why I wasn't cutting you any
slack... ;)

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4