After I installed 2.04.4, I noticed that the progress indicator no
longer works. Instead of a clock (or, if you prefer, a pie) there is
only a black circle.

I notice in the readme:
[*] Better looking total progress indicator in the Connection Centre
under XP Themes

I use WindowBlinds, so I unloaded that. Now instead of a plain black
circle, I have a gray circle that displays the size of the document
and shows progress as expected.

My guess would be an incompatibility with WindowBlinds, but before I
report it, is any other WindowBlinds user seeing this?

--
Bill Blinn - Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 2/21/2004 at 10:12 AM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio