Hello Doug,

On 24 Feb 2004 at 13:58:38 +0000 GMT [14:58 CET] you wrote:

DW> This is what I've been doing, marking spam as Junk, but shouldn't Bayesit start
DW> to filter out spam by itself? When does it start doing that?

Yes, but in my experience it needs a lot of spam before. At least a few
hundred messages, the more the better. Another thing you could try is
to lower the score needed to move a spam to the junk folder as set in
preferences. You can set it very low, I've set it to 1, the absolute
minimum, and still get no false positives.

--
Cheers,
 Andre

"Have you ever noticed?