Martin Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ 23-Feb-2004 11:54:34 PM
"Menu Navigator & Keyboard" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Well, for me not. And second for me is flickering when it is
> switched on. Probably has to do that my laptop is not the fastest
> (600 MHz) but for mailing it is quite okay. I guess the "weak"
> processor plus Win XP makes the item flickering.
Nope. I've got a 1.6 GHz machine and it still flickers. It was fixed
before, but it seems to have returned.

--
Chris - Nun mi Esperanton lernas.
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Today's Oxymoron: Found missing

Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1