Hello TB! Users,

I get mail from a daily news email that includes currency symbols.
Whilst the GBP and USD signs appear as they should, the Euro symbol
always appears as a code, as below:

> Eircom valued at up to €1.3bn after pricing
>
> Eircom, Ireland's largest telecommunications operator, set a price
> range of €1.48 to €1.75 per share for its IPO, valuing the
> company at up to €1.26bn.

Is this a problem with the email message itself, the Character Set I
am viewing it in, or the font?

(Of course, if the problem is with my settings, then you may see Euro
symbols above, and not the code.  The code is & #8364; - I have
added a space after the & to stop it being interpreted.)

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.04.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1