Hi Bats!

 I want to set a template that modify the "To:" field using the
 original address book recipient's name (if existing, of course).

 For example:
 the address book entry is: "Tom Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

 That's what I want:
 The "to:" field must be set *the same* as in the address book (I
 mean the display name), even if I write only the email address
 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or the Last Name (Jones).

 So, first i write [EMAIL PROTECTED], then, when tabbing to the
 body, the TO: field is set to "Tom Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>".

 Is it possible?
 I tried with the followiong macro in the template, but it doesn't
 work as I need:

 %TO='%ABTONAME="%TOADDR"'  the result is "[EMAIL PROTECTED], Tom Jones".

 Cheers
 Jacopo

 Jacopo [Italy]
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! v2.04.4 on Windows XP  5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1
Using TBUDL information: