On Sunday, March 28, 2004, rich gregory wrote...

> The line does not wrap and the /n switch is not generating a new
> line, but appears in the text.

It's \n, and without your template, I cannot tell you why it's not
going to wrap.  %COOKIE doesn't wrap on it's own, you have to use

  %WRAPPED='%COOKIE="c:\sigs.txt"'%-

As an example. However, if you put a single \n in, and use the
%WRAPPED marco, it'll remove it. To put in a spacer (like between my
reply to your message) you have to use \n\n in the file.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

"I'm sick! I ought to be home in bed with a nurse."