Dear Lawrence,

@3-Apr-2004, 12:53 -0600 (03-Apr 19:53 UK time) Lawrence Johnson
[LJ] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

LJ> I got this sending a bug report to RitLabs

LJ> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host
LJ> mail.ritlabs.com[212.56.194.247] said: 551
LJ>     Recipient discarded (in reply to RCPT TO command)

LJ> What does this mean?

Mostly that bugs are not really handled that way these days - it's
an obsolete address.

These days bug tracking is done through the BugTraq system and
mostly centres around the latest Betas.

If you are interested in participating in beta tests, here are the
details:

There is a Beta web site located at http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -

You can subscribe to the discussion list here:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Beta versions are regularly announced there. Review the archive for
details (and download locations) of the current beta version on
http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.05 Beta/12 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1