Dear Thomas,

@6-Apr-2004, 13:12 +0700 (06-Apr 07:12 UK time) Thomas Fernandez
[TF] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

TF> the list server software is at fault. IMHO, of course.

It's open source - you get what you pay for! I'm not about to
rewrite the module myself and the team responsible don't care so
we're stuck with it.

Hence my request to the person whose mails are causing the problem
to clean it up at their end.

I still think that more than one instance of an X-header has to be a
violation of RFC. I haven't read up on it yet so CMIIW.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.05 Beta/14 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1