Hi everybody!

The 7.4.2004 at 6:46 PM dAniel wrote:
dh> I'd like to see a Language field for address book groups, that
dh> will be the default for all contacts in that group, but can be
dh> overridden for every contact. This field should be then accessible
dh> with the %ABnnnLANG macro.

I agree with the usefulness of a language field, but I'd rather put it
in every contact than in the group properties. What would be the
purpose there?

dh> The workaround would be to use the Notes field for this, but
dh> that's not very intuitive. What do you think?

The workaround for me has been defining a group for every language,
thus I was able to define different templates for each language.

--
Regards,
  Marco Lackovic

  Using The Bat! v2.05 Beta/14
  on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1