Hello Leif,

On Tuesday, April 13, 2004, 8:13:48 PM, you wrote:

L> Tuesday, April 13, 2004, 11:35:55 AM, you wrote:
L> Edgar> Is there a way to reply to this message and have the reply
L> Edgar> template remove the > signs.

L> Edgar> So that my reply will just show:

L> Edgar>    This is an example.
L> Edgar>    Of the text I receive.

L> Yep. Use %TEXT instead of %QUOTES in your template.
This is not true, when I use %TEXT instead of %Quotes your answer
would look like this:

-----%<----
Edgar> So that my reply will just show:

Edgar>    This is an example.
Edgar>    Of the text I receive.

Yep. Use %TEXT instead of %QUOTES in your template.

But I want it to look like this:

-----%<----
So that my reply will just show:

   This is an example.
   Of the text I receive.

Yep. Use %TEXT instead of %QUOTES in your template.

So I would like the answer template to remove the > that are
already in the message.

It just have to remove all > or "> " at the beginning of all
lines.

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.04.7, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but
to be someone. - Coco Chanel

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]