Hi Costas,

CP> As  a result of the AV no message could be seen in any of the folders.
CP> I had to restart The Bat to be able to see them.

Similar experience here one time today. However, I am not sure whether
it was in connection with the AV I've described in previous posts, or
if it happened at another time: All messages appear gone - the
messagelist pane was just plain white, but randomly clicking in there
proved that the messages were still there. Plus, the AV I got was not
in a dll but in Thebat.exe.

Restarting TB solved it.

--
Regards