Adam Clarke, [AC] wrote:

AC> One thing that seems to be missing in the filters for virtual
AC> folders is you can't filter on a string. I use POPFile to classify
AC> my mail and after it was explained what virtual folders are
AC> (thanks all those who replied) I thought I could set-up a VF for
AC> each of POPFile's buckets. When I started looking into it I
AC> realized that you can't filter on POPFile's classification header.

In the virtual folder properties, go to the Filter tab and enable the
option switch 'Use Filter'. A new set of options appear where you can
filter on a string. The little tiny arrow beside each item indicates
that a drop down menu is there so that you can choose from different
things that would best suite your filtering.

You can add as many filtering strings as you like, using AND/OR etc.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.10 on WinXP Pro (SP1)