Has anyone else noticed that the deleted message count in the far
right hand column in the Maintenance Center is not being reset after
Purging/Compressing the folder?

The menu option to "Browse Deleted Message" is still available; however,
when I attempt to do so, I am told that no deleted messages exist.
Also, manually compressing the folder or running the maintenance routine
again does not decrease the size of the message base. Ergo, I think
the counter is broken.

--
Chris - Nun mi Esperanton lernas.
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v2.10.01 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

If little green men land in your back yard, hide any little green
women you've got in the house.