On Saturday, April 24, 2004, 12:18 PM, you wrote:

PC>> Main Menu->>Options->Show Connection Centre

PC>> Thanks Andre, that shows me the menu item, what I need is how to set the
PC>> shortcut. ALT-F12 shows most of the shortcuts, but I don't see the
PC>> connection center there.

AW> Well, if that is what you want my advice to you would be to listen to my
AW> advice *g*

AW> - Press alt-f12
AW> - you're now in the shortcut editor. Look at the top for Main Menu. If
AW> it's not expanded expand it.
AW> - Look down for Options. If it's not expanded expand it.
AW> - Look for Show Connection Centre. If it's not expanded expand it.
AW> - Here you can assign shortcuts to hide, show always and automatically.

AW> Sorry for not beeing as detailed before but I'm lazy :)

no, it makes sense NOW, but try this. With the ticker window in focus (
Browse ticker messages) hit ALT-F12 . There is no options menu under
Main menu. You have to have the main TB program window in focus..
once I switched from the ticker window to the Main TB window, I found it
and was able to set those 2 hotkeys... I'm not stupid, maybe
window-focused-challenged ;0)

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.10.01 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600