On Monday, May 10, 2004, 6:58:56 AM, Marck D Pearlstone  wrote:

MDP> Dear Jwayne,

MDP> @10-May-2004, 06:52 -0400 (10-May 11:52 UK time) jwayne [J] in
MDP> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

J>> Last posting in the tbudl archives is over 2 weeks old.  Has
J>> the archiving been abandoned? (I hope not, because I only
J>> resubscribed to ask this question!)

MDP> We're still sending to the archive. A much better archive is the new
MDP> GMane one. Check the TBUDLInfo page for details!

Thanks. BTW, I only found the Gmane link via Google. My latest "Welcome" email has
only http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ which is also the only link I
could find on Silverstones. This is also the link on RIT's TB support page.

(As a side note, most of the links that I see in the Welcome email have "<" and
">". They don't work when I click on them because the  ">" is part of the link.)

jon

--
 jwayne
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]