So far, I'm happy with the built-in BayesIT filter in TheBat! but
another tool that combines DNSBL with RegEx filters and Bayesian
filtering is SpamCombat.

The only downside is that it doesn't run as a proxy, so in between
filtering in SpamCombat and opening TheBat! and getting your messages,
some spam can slip in. One nice feature is that virus-laden messages
and spam aren't downloaded to your machine.

The lack of using it as a proxy keeps me just using the highly effective
BayesIT plugin.