I have started to use TheBat again. I used version 1.xx for many years
than switched to Becky.

I have som old rules, which worked before, and now stopped working:

BeginFilter
Name: test
Active: 1
Source: \\Manfred\Inbox
Target: \\Manfred\Inbox
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 20!test!
Actions: faoWaitCompletion,faSetColor
<snip>
ColourGroup: self
AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
DelAddrItems: afiFrom,
HotKey: 0
IsOfColour: <default>
<snip>
EndFilter

Supposedly it should set the group of the received message to "self",
which it does. Problem is it doesn't set the color of the group. Only
after I highlight the message is the color changed to the correct
color.

What is happening??

Regards

--
Manfred

[ TheBat 2.10.03 (43946CE3), Windows 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2, v.2096 ]

NOTE: The information contained in this Email is intended for
the named recipient(s) only. It may also be privileged and confidential.
If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute
or take any action in reliance upon it. No warranties or assurances
are made in relation to the safety and content of this e-mail and any
attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it.
Although all email, which passes our servers is scanned with the latest
Anti-Virus software no warranties are made that they are virus free. Please
use a desktop virus scanner for your protection.