Hello Manfred,

On 04 May 2004, 11:32 Manfred Ell [ME] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

ME> How can I change the font size a html message is displayed in?

I think this is a question for TBUDL so I've copied it there.

ME> I have a big screen and the html messages display with a tiny font.
ME> All other messages display with the fonts I set in the viewer/editor
ME> options of the preferences.

The HTML/Windows editor font size will change the size of the fonts for
you in both editor and viewer depending on your Viewer/Editor settings.
However, it will also increase the size of text in sent messages.

If you want to increase the size of your fonts for viewing on a large
monitor you should do this via Windows display properties.

Martin Webster
Jabber mjw | ICQ 15893823 | PGP Key ID 0xD644460D

The Bat! 2.10.03 | BayesIt! 0.5.4 (Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1)