Bradley D. Thornton, [BDT] wrote:

I had a look at Goldmine, an interesting super PIM. They seem to be
all about efficient communication/dealing with customers and hence
making them more happy and more likely to remain your customers. :)

BDT> I'm looking for anyone who knows of, has, or would like to
BDT> integrate The Bat! with Goldmine CRM software. Goldmine
BDT> integrates well with MS Outlook, but I steer most of my clients
BDT> away from Outlook, and many of them simply use the goldmine MUA -
BDT> which sucks.

How is the Outlook integration provided. Is it that GoldMine offers
built-in integrating capabilities with Outlook, or does it provide a
plugin/extension type API that allows this and there's an Outlook
extension available?

IOW's, from what I'm seeing, I very much doubt that the type of
integration you're asking for would be possible in the generic sense,
but would have to be developed either from the GoldMine or client
developer side, depending on what facility is provided to get it done.

BDT> A superior solution would be to use The Bat! with Goldmine, but we need to
BDT> be able to integrate all of the messages with Goldmine.

BDT> Any suggestions? Or, has anyone done this?

Have you written Goldmine support or looked at the support pages to
see what they have to say about using other e-mail clients with
GoldMine?

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11 Beta/6 on WinXP Pro (SP1)