Hello Jimmie,

Jimmie> I think it is great to be on a list where the moderator cares
Jimmie> enough to take the steps to remove something like this. Thanks
Jimmie> again and no problem from here with the probes.

As Bartles and James would say, "Thanks for your support." <grin>

Actually, the dissenting voice and I had some follow up e-mail and it
turned out to be a misunderstanding as he hadn't been following the
thread on the probes.

Alls well...

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.11 Beta/6 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB