Hello Roelof,

Thanks for the responses, Roelof and Raymund.

RO> TB's always running here, but I can't remember any instance of AVG
RO> telling me TB had to be closed because of the plug-in. What it does
RO> sometimes is telling me the computer has to be rebooted.

My main concern is that the version number for the AVG plug in does not
get updated when I install a new virus definition file (the main AVG
application does show a new version number). I don't know if the AVG
plug in is actually updated (without restarting TB). I also don't know
if this is an AVG plug in issue (could be just a bug in updating version
number? or not updating version at all?) or a more general TB plug in
architecture issue.

 Lee

Using The Bat! v2.10.03 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 4