Hi Britt,
Monday, May 17, 2004, 3:01:02 PM, you wrote:

BH> Unfortunately, nobody seems to have any solution to my major
BH> problem: that The Bat is busy working with something for ca 15
BH> minutes every morning before it downloads my mails. As I said,

That reminds of a similar problem I had when I first started using The Bat.  I ran
across  a suggestion to delete the bat*.tmp files from my temp directory.  There
turned out to be thousands of them.  As soon as I did this all was well.  You might
try this.  In my case I later discovered that the import from Pegasus had created
those thousands of .tmp files and not cleaned them up.

--
Wayne