On 5/21/04, at 1:01 AM, Gene Brown sent the following:

GB> BayesIT had been working pretty well for me up until upgrading to the
GB> current TB version with the built-in plug-in.  I tried to bring it up to
GB> speed by running through all my old junk mail as well as a collection of
GB> good mail, but it still wasn't catching much after about a week of operation
GB> and I was wondering what was wrong.

Go to check and see what version of BayesIT you have, I will guess that it is
something other than 0.4. That is what I found out, once I deleted out the
BayesIT that was installed with the program and put 0.4 in things seem to be
working fine now. It was just last night that I did this so haven't had much
chance to really check it, but it has caught some and before I wasn't catching
any.

If you go to the website and then to Knowledge Base you will find an article
about the BayesIT filter and where to get the latest version.

Good Luck

--
Thanks to one and all

Jimmie

"Don't waste time worrying about future difficulties - they may never come."

Using The Bat! 2.10.03 under BayesIt! 0.4gm, Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A  on a
Pentium 133 with 128MB.