Hi Robin,

> Autowrap and Autoformat are not the same thing. You can keep
> Autowrap on and have Autoformat turned off, then use the format
> block option (Alt+L for format left) to reformat the paragraph if
> you need to.

I know that the two features are not the same thing, but wordwrap only
works the way I want it to if Autoformat is turned on. If Autowrap is
checked and not Autoformat and I insert text afterwards, the lines
keep going on to the right. If I insert a lot, they eventually jump
down, if I only insert a little, they stay long and I have to reformat
the paragraph, just like you say. But I don't want to reformat
anything afterwards, I want both functions to work from the beginning
and at the same time: new lines by pressing Enter and automatic
wordwrap when text is inserted. The two features just don't seem to
work at the same time.

--
Britt Henrikson