Hi All,

Another couple of problems which you may have discussed on the list
before but I would be grateful for any advice.

1. If I click on an html link in the message preview window, it simply
goes to the top of the message. If I click on the link a second time,
then it opens my browser (IE6) as normal. Not a big problem but why
is this?
2. If I reply to a message which contains a html link and quote the
original text, then all instances of the '&' character (without the
quotes) in the original link get replaced by the space character in
the new message. Obviously, the link no longer works in the new
message. This is a much bigger problem for me and so, any ideas why
this happens and is there any way that I can stop it?

--
Best regards,

John Cunnane

-- Using 2.10.03 on Windows 2000 SP4 --