On Tuesday, May 25, 2004, 5:08:43 PM, Code 2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

C2> This has probably been addressed a dozen times here, but I'm new to
C2> the list, so ....

C2> Can anyone point me to a FAQ or other information on how to configure
C2> The Bat! to access one's Hotmail or Yahoo mail accounts.

Here's a freebie that will allow you to access Hotmail via pop software.

http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/10/3/3/10-3-3-84.shtml

I haven't tried it and just use Outlook to access my Hotmail account. (OE also
works with it.)

Don't know about Yahoo; I let that email account lapse because of an amazing
amount of spam...

jon
--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]