Hello Boris,

Tuesday, May 25, 2004, 11:40:53 PM, you wrote:
Boris> reading today's "View follow up" topic I remebered I wanted to
Boris> ask: When in Sent Mail folder, watching an email which is
Boris> actualy a reply, is it possible to backtrack to original email?
Boris> Is there a function like "View original"?

Not that I know of. However, you could create an outgoing filter that
adds the Message ID of the original, or add it to the reply filter.
That way you can click on the MID and it'll take you back to the
original.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.11 Beta/6 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB