Quoting Allister Jenks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello TBUDLers,
>

> Are there that many bugs that it takes two months to even get to this
> one?

I have been in Software QA for over 25 years.  I just want to say that a "bug"
like you posted looks a great deal like a problem with your computer.

I run Windows XP, and a format and reinstall every six months.  One reason is
that I have worked in software QA at Microsoft and their software is very
unstable.  Every six months, I back up my data, reformat and reinstall.  It
keeps windows stable and fast.  So, when was the last time you reinstalled
windows?

Michael