Hello Costas,

On Sat, 29 May 2004 07:38:45 +0300 GMT (29/05/2004, 11:38 +0700 GMT),
Costas Papadopoulos wrote:

>>   Look in filters | action tab | delete from server

CP> I  tried  that  already.  I  tested  it  by  making a filter to delete
CP> messages  from the sender where the sender is myself. I sent a message
CP> to myself, but unfortunately the message still arrived in my inbox and
CP> was, of course, deleted from the server.

Yes, that's what that function does: delete after download.

CP> My  objective  was  to  have the message deleted without it being also
CP> downloaded to my inbox.

You will need to create a Selective Download filter.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Xerox: "The Original Copycats"

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11 Beta/6
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM