Monday, May 31, 2004, 4:08:05 PM, you wrote:

m> So,no more Norton. I have two candidates to decide from:
m> AVG or Kaspersky.

I have an onsite computer help business and I'm finding each new version of both
Norton & McAfee more bloated and trouble-prone that the previous.

I haven't tried Kasperksy so I can't give a comparison.  I've been using AVG for some
time and am quite happy with it -- and happy with the AVG plugin for The Bat.  I'm
using the free version.  Actually, I'd be happy to use the pay version and give the
authors something for their efforts but I dislike the interface of the pay version.

--
Wayne King