On Sat 5 June 2004, 8:38:14 +1000, Cyrille wrote:
> I went through all my QT. The "%-" are all there.
> But I still have my empty lines before the greeting in all my
> generated messages.

Hmm, I'm sure it will be lines in a QT that don't have the %- at the end.
Perhaps there are some blank lines that should have a %-. Check that
there are no blank lines at the end of a QT. These may not be obvious
until you investigate closely.

It's hard to tell without actually seeing the QTs as they are written,
including all the blank lines at the end.

If you can't solve the problem, provide a copy of the QTs in a message to
the list, and we can help.

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1