Hi Allie

On Friday, June 4, 2004 18:37 your local time, which was Saturday, June
5, 2004 at 00:37 my local time, Allie Martin wrote;

> It may very well do. Would you try sending mail with your outbox
> local? I can send without trouble only when the outbox is local here.
> When using a server side Outbox, I get similar problems with messages
> not being sent. I usually have to select the message in the outbox and
> hit 'send queued messages'. The message is usually sent but I end up
> with two copies of the message sitting in the Outbox. I have to
> manually delete them, sometimes with problems doing so.

That seems to have fixed it! :-) Very bizarre behavior, especially
trying to delete the message as it's 'parked'. :-/

> I've already reported this on TBBETA.

Ok, saves me a job. lol
--
Cheers,

Chris

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 1