Hello!

MLW> I have installed and am using the clean subject macro from
MLW> silverstones.  I am looking for something that will look at all the
MLW> quotes text and find yahoo ads at the bottom, nod32 taglines, etc.

%SmartQuotes macro will be available in MyMacros 1.11 release in
nearest future. It's for cutting greetings and goodbyes with
signatures, removing too deep quotes, rearranging empty lines in
quotation and some more neat things that you often do yourself :) .
It's already being tested, release is expected in few weeks I think.

--
Andrew Perevodchik
Kiev, Ukraine

The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP; MyMacros 1.11 beta1 (NOT for distribution)
BayesIt! 0.5.5; ajsMacro; MyGate 2.7.0.172