Hey tbudl,

I've been using The Bat in the past on and off the last couple of
years to see when it would get respectable IMAP support....and it
seems that has finally arrived with the 2.11 release.
So, now I've bought it to support the great software... :)

And now onto the questions:

BayesIt and Junk mails:
I can see that BayesIt has loaded it's files etc. in the Information
page of the plugin, but it has not filtered any messages yet - all
stats (except the stuff about the "base") is all zero's !?
Is that intentional ? ;)

Is there a way to find out if BayesIt has evaluated a message ? Like
show the junk-score in a column or something ?

Speed/Multithread:
Can it be true that The Bat is waay slower to fetch a message while at
the same time checking the state of my folders on my IMAP server ?
Neither Thunderbird, Mozilla, Opera M2 nor Outlook Express has so long
a waiting period from clicking on a new mail and when it is shown in
the preview pane or message dialog?!

Is there a "enable multithreading of status and mail reading" or
something that I have overlooked or The Bat just a "one job at the
time" kind of mail reader ? ;)

 Max