Carsten Thönges wrote:

> It would be nice if we had a set of build-in Quick Templates that
> did nothing more than sort of »mirror« the available macros. Like
> typing AbToLastName+<Ctrl+Space> executes the macro %AbToLastName.

You can sort of do that with the %Eval macro in MyMacros.  Create a QT
consisting of:

%Eval(%Clipboard)

Then, copy whatever you want to execute to the clipboard (e.g.
"%AbToLastName") and type <QT name>+<Ctrl+Space>.

For those who don't know, the MyMacros plug-in is available at:

http://en.barin.com.ua/soft/mymacros/

--
George

Using The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP Pro 5.1, Build 2600, Service Pack 1.