Hallo Stephan,

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:44:18 +0200GMT (7-6-2004, 17:44 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

SF> So here I am with my Serial Number probably somewhere in my mailbox and
SF> unable to read it because I cannot activate TheBat (to do this I need my
SF> serial number which is... well you got it).

I don't know how to extend your trial period, but it's possible to
read messages in your message base without using TB.
Go to the directory containing your messagebase (It's probably an
account called Batmail, but I don't know where TBsetup and you agreed
to store it)
Open your account directory
Open the Inbox directory
Open the file messages.tbb with a text editor
Find the message from Ritlabs and copy the registration code
Close the text editor (without saving anything, you wouldn't like a
corrupte message base)
Open TB
Paste the registration code.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.