Hi, everyone.

I'm using TB 2.11.02 on Windows ME.  I just upgraded from 2.0, hoping
the upgrade would solve this problem.  Unfortunately, it did not.

All of a sudden, I'm having a problem with one of my mailboxes.  Every
time I try to open an existing, already read email in the inbox for
this account, I get the message "An error occurred while reading the
message base."  When I check the integrity/repair option in the Folder
Maintenance Centre, TB does its thing and tells me the folder has been
processed.  It gives me the following message:

   Messages recovered: 54, damaged parts (part????.bin) saved: 0
   Processing finished. 1 folders processed

However, it hasn't repaired the problem.  I still can't access any of
the messages in this folder.

Any ideas on how to repair this folder's message base?  The TBB file
is 528k, but I haven't put any limits on the number of messages that
can be stored in this folder... nor have I ever purged it.

Thanks!