Hello Jack,

MDP> ... the reverse DNS for your domain specified a mail exchange
MDP> computer called ohmx-2.columbus.rr.com. When the RITlabs mail
MDP> exchanger attempted to connect back to it to verify its existence,
MDP> it failed. As a result, your message was rejected. This is a
MDP> standard method of protecting against connections from spamming
MDP> servers, which characteristically fail the rDNS connect back.

I thought as much but since the same reply was received for two
different people I thought I might be interpreting it incorrectly. So
can you, or anyone, tell me what I should do now? I apparently have no
way to contact RITlabs (which is a very bad situation in itself) and I
can't get an answer on this list.  Is there somewhere else I can ask
about my problem?

--
Jack